One of the best ways to generate leads is by using landing pages on your website. In fact, according to HubSpot, businesses see a 55% increase in leads when they create landing pages. By tracking your landing page conversions, you can constantly improve your conversion rate and make more sales. But many businesses don’t use landing pages because they don’t understand how they work or the benefits they provide. In this blog post, we will discuss the benefits of creating landing pages that convert.
What is a landing page?
A landing page is a stand-alone web page that is designed for a specific purpose, such as capturing leads or selling products. When used correctly, landing pages can be an extremely effective lead generation tool.
What are the benefits of using landing pages?
There are many benefits to using landing pages – here are six to get you started:
- They’re Effective at Generating Leads: Landing pages are designed to capture leads, and they’re very good at it. In fact, businesses that use landing pages generate 50% more leads than those that don’t!
- They Help You Segment Your Audience: By creating different landing pages for different audiences, you can segment your audience and target them with specific messages. This means you can send different offers to different groups of people, on different platforms, and see which ones perform better. This helps you create more relevant and targeted content, which will result in higher conversion rates.
- They’re Measurable: Landing pages are easy to measure, so you can track your progress and see what’s working and what’s not. This allows you to make the necessary changes to improve your conversion rate.
- They’re Cost-Effective: Creating landing pages is a very cost-effective way to generate leads. You don’t need to spend a lot of money on advertising or other lead generation methods – you can publicise them yourself on social media and in email newsletters. With all our Content Managed websites, we offer landing page templates that you can use to generate more yourself for each target audience you have.
- They Help You Test and Optimize Your Offerings: Landing pages allow you to test different offers and see what converts best. This helps you improve your conversion rate over time and make more sales.
- They Help With Ongoing Marketing: Customer Relationship Managers (CRMs) offer valuable insights into which landing pages are working and which ones need to be improved. You can then store and segment your leads in the CRM and prepare them for nurturing campaigns to send regular tips and offers to your leads. This helps you keep your landing pages effective over time so you can continue to generate leads and sales.
Landing page optimization tips:
- use persuasive headlines – prompt action – think about your value proposition
- include social proof – testimonials, reviews
- use engaging images and videos
- create a sense of urgency
- focus on one call-to-action
- use strong copywriting
- use a CRM to track and monitor engagement, and, continue marketing to them with nurturing campaigns
- test, test, test – try alternate versions of the page to see if layout or wording makes a difference to your conversion rate
If you’re not using landing pages or a CRM to track your conversions, you’re missing out on a lot of potential customers. Start using both today and see your sales and conversions increase exponentially. You’ll be glad you did.
Need some help setting up your landing pages? Speak to our web design and content experts now.