Web Design Northampton
Our websites don’t just look great. They perform well, too, because we keep the focus on your customers’ needs by giving you top-notch web design and development solutions.
Want to start generating more leads for your UK website or ecommerce site with quality web design?
Want to start generating more leads?
DeType is a web design and development agency based in Northamptonshire, UK. We’ll produce a website that has the maximum impact on your audience, regardless of your business type.
Your company doesn’t need a million-pound budget or a full in-house website design team to achieve your marketing or business goals. Our team will create a beautiful, high-converting website so you can get back to what you do best – running your business.
We are an experienced team of web design experts and developers who have been partnering with local businesses, as well as with major brands beyond Northampton such as London Midland, Warner Chappell Production Music and Lycahealth for the last decade. If you want the best web design in Northampton, ours is a name you can count on. Our entire team will work hard to give you first-class service and ensure you’ll get the best experience possible. Through our website design and development service, we can help you obtain the results your business needs.
“DeType are a dream to work with; they assist with making visions and dreams become reality. Very professional, trustworthy and they know exactly what needs to be done to help take your business to the next level.”
What we do:
Are you a startup or an established Northampton business who wants to create or improve their online presence? Whatever type of business you have we can produce a creative and tailor-made website design and web development solution that will help you achieve your business goals, get the results that you want, and look great doing it.
We develop responsive and SEO / Google friendly websites that look great on any screen, whether that’s desktop, mobile or tablet. All our websites are developed with the easy to use CMS WordPress, so you can self-manage your content and easily post updates to your website, WordPress blog, or ecommerce site.
UI / UX Design
Need an SEO ready landing page, web app or mobile app? Well, we design those too. We know that when creating these digital experiences, you have to keep the user in mind. We don’t go over the top and fancy. We keep it simple and ensure your users will be able to interact with your digital experience effortlessly, helping you get the results that you want.
We don’t just abandon our clients once we’re done with web design. We help them take care of their website over time and make the most of their WordPress CMS, knowing that it will need regular updates as their business grows and changes. With us, Northampton businesses and website owners can rest assured that they will receive the full support of our web design and development team anytime.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is vital for any business that wants to succeed online. Apart from having excellent web design and content marketing strategy, ranking highly on the search results pages of Google and other search engines for keywords relevant to your company will bring relevant and high-quality traffic to your UK website, blog, or ecommerce platform.
All our websites are hosted on UK servers with 99.9% uptime and 24/7 customer support so you can rest easy knowing that your website is always there when your audience needs it. In the unlikely event it does go down, our team of web development experts will be there to get it back up and provide you with the support you need ASAP.
Grab your audience’s attention with jaw-dropping web design
Did you know that the human attention span is shorter than that of a goldfish?
Does your business / company website currently seem like it can grab users attention within 8 seconds? If not then you need a new one, specifically one with eye-catching web design.
By determining what your customers want and need, we use your website to educate them, answer any questions they have and add value on top of the product or service you offer. With the full support of our web design Northampton team, you can increase both your leads and revenues.
As a team, we work hard and think through every aspect of the web design and development process. We’ll design your site to the best of our ability, making it eye-catching and using colours and fonts that will appeal to your audience and entice them to get in touch.
But, our designs are not just beautiful, they are useable, too. Each web design is kept simple so your customers can easily interact with your site and ensure that it can help you achieve your marketing and business goals.
Email us today for more information: [email protected]
leads in less time
Probably to help your business grow in one way or another.
You may want to reach more customers, launch a new product or provide a better service to your current customers.
Whatever your goal, we are here to help you achieve it. We take the time to listen to everything our customers have to say, we design and develop websites with established marketing and business practices in mind.
Whether you want contact form submissions, email sign-ups, online sales or high levels of traffic for your UK ecommerce or company website, we work hard to identify ways we can help you achieve it.
Our design team will establish who the significant visitors to your websites are (or are going to be), what they have in common, what their needs are. Then, we’ll work accordingly to create a site architecture and design that will speak to those needs.
Using clear call to actions and site navigation we make it clear where your user needs to go on their journey through your website, helping push leads further through your sales funnel until they convert. This ensures that all your hard work and effort would not be wasted. At the same time, it gives your digital marketing efforts a huge boost.
Get in touch with us to start your online transformation today
What kind of services do you offer?
- Web Design – Through website design, social media, and apps, our design team will help you spread your message and brand across every channel.
- Branding – Create or develop a brand that will engage your customers.
- Graphic Design – Develop a brochure, website, package, clothing, and other marketing tools that carry a clear message at an affordable cost.
- Video & Animation – If a picture is worth a thousand words, a movie is worth a million. Apart from creating outstanding website design, we can produce videos and animation that will bring your website to life and support your marketing strategies.
- User Interface (UI)/ User Experience (UX) – We’ll help you simplify your customer’s digital experience.
- Print – We can design and print flyers, posters, billboards, business cards, and all types of printed marketing materials that will support your business message and engage customers.
Do you have a monthly payment plan?
Yes, and it’s tailored to every individual client. Payment plans start with a minimum deposit of £100 with terms ranging from 4 months to 2 years depending on the site’s size and cost to build and design.
Can you take care of my website/IP/hosting issues?
Do you offer web hosting?
Do you offer a support package?
Do you create e-commerce sites?
Do you have samples of your web design work?
Do you have samples of your branding projects?
How does the branding/logo design process work?
How do web design and build process work?
What Content Management System (CMS) do you use?
How can you improve my website, app’s user interface (UI) or user experience (UX)?
Can video and animation boost my lead conversion?
Part of our work is to turn engaging slide transitions to a full product video. We can also create initial storyboard concepts to presentations embellished with music and narrative to bring stories to life and give your marketing campaign the support it needs.
How can you help me design a website that will attract and engage my customers?
As part of our design work, we’ll also include compelling content that caters to your users’ needs. We’ll attract them with exceptional designs that set you apart from the competition. By having a clear understanding of your customer’s behaviour, we can design websites that produce leads and sales and give you the kind of support you need.
Whether you’re a small start-up or a multinational corporation, we can produce a website that will best support and present your vision, as well as cater to your customers’ needs and encourage their interaction. No matter what device they are using, we’ll help you provide a great user interface.
How to improve sales conversion with professional web design services
Professional web designers can boost your sales conversion by:
- Directing your customers to key information – If visitors can’t find what they’re looking for, they’ll leave. So you need to have a site that has simple user-friendly navigation and search features as part of its overall website design. Also, consider having a landing page that will take your customers directly to the information they need.
- Making it easy for customers to buy – immediately – A professional designer can help place the action buttons in strategic positions that your customers will immediately notice.
- Hiring a web design specialist in Northampton can help streamline the purchasing process and allow your customers to check out as soon as possible.
- Technical glitches are usual in websites. However, without the work and assistance of professional web design experts, you may find it hard to maintain your site.
What are the common mistakes to avoid in a small business web design?
Avoid these typical web design pitfalls:
- Flash animation – It was a popular web design element once but it consumes too much bandwidth and takes a long time to load. Instead, focus on providing helpful information about your products and services.
- Eye strain – You can avoid giving your customers a headache by using readable fonts or backgrounds in your website design.
- Difficult navigation controls – Users will immediately leave sites that feature navigation controls they can’t understand.
- Wasting user’s time – Loading your images and graphics requires a great deal of bandwidth. Also, it can also cause long loading times, which is something that doesn’t sit well with Google. So don’t go overboard on your use of images.
- Overdoing it –Trying to fit all your ideas in one website may confuse your users. This can give them a reason to leave, rather than stay and buy your products or services. So keep your overall web design simple.
How can a professional web designer help my online business?
Can someone write the website content for me?
What content should I provide to you?
You can also provide web addresses from your favourite website competitors as a guide to the style of site you would like to adopt. Also, it’s a good idea to keep an electronic version of your company logo and other images to assist our web designers when creating your site.
Alternatively, just give us a link to your existing website. If there’s a logo you’d like to use, you can send it in standard image format (gif, jpg, bmp, eps, tif).
Can you take the content from my old site?
How do I choose a web designer?
How long will it take for you to build my website?
Do you provide hosting domain name and registration?
Yes, we can register your domains and also run UK-based hosting services.